Saturday, September 16, 2006

Other folks

Other people have some really neat things on their blog right now.

The Yarn Harlot had a picture from one of her recents adventures of this really cool t-shirt.



Well, actually, the picture was of a person wearing that really cool t-shirt.

There is a comment-war on this blog. These people are great (OK, my husband included)...they do a lot of great things, but they're a bit silly! Love you, guys!

Anny is back! Yay!

This is a new blog I've been reading. Check out the first sentence. "This is what I've been working on for the last two days". "TWO DAYS"????!!!!!! If I accomplished that much in two weeks I'd be thrilled!

I've recently realized (well, I've re-confirmed what I think I already knew) that I love to read about knitting, talk about knitting, blog about knitting, photograph knitting, and dream about knitting, but I can only actually knit for so long. I just can't seem to get comfortable and I can't really sit and do much of anything for too long. I need to get up and move and I have a really short attention span. I see people who accomplish so much with their knitting projects and I get really down. It takes me forever to finish something.

For instance, this guy will be in college before he gets his baby blanket. Ain't he cute???



My next mission is to find a knitting circle somewhere near me. Not a class, but just a group of people knitting. So, if anyone reading this is from the South Hills of Pittsburgh and you know some knitters, send them my way!

Well, time to go. Elliot just informed us that he is going to make juice by himself...this can't be good! Maybe I'll even do some knitting today!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knitting is for squares. Be cool. Read comic books.

Keith H. McIlwain said...

You'd look hot in the shirt.

kat's mosaic'd world said...

Hey! Just love the little baby... must be the cutest I have seen, in at least 11 years!!!
:)

Brett Probert said...

Robyn,

I would remove Keith's comment if I were you. It is of an objectionable sexual nature.

Anonymous said...

I think Keith was refering to me.

Prettybird said...

You guys are idiots.

No wonder I surround myself with pointy sticks.

Love you,
r

Prettybird said...

Sorry Kathy. Not you.

love,
r