Friday, March 17, 2006

I can explain...really


You see, I went to get an eye exam and order new glasses at our local Sears. The only way to get to the Optical department (the only way, I assure you) was to walk through the purse department. Even though I just got a new purse from Kathy, I've been needing one (really, needing one) with a longer strap. Did you check out the price tag on the purse? Click on the picture to zoom in. It was originally $30 and was on sale for $7.49!!! So, you can see how someone that has a thing for purses would just have to buy this cutie.

The next picture shows what happens when a half dozen or so kids from the Jr. High band come over after school...on a band day.

Look at all that black! I guess it's not all bad. I found this on the piano bench.

Seriously, they're good kids; very polite and quite entertaining. I think they're filming a movie this afternoon.

If you go here and then select DEPARTMENTS, ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS, DUNBAR TOWNSHIP and scroll down you can view the video the kids made during Super Bowl week. It makes me smile.

Snagged the kids for a photo.

They were so excited to be on my blog! Aren't they dear? Life is good! Don't believe the hype that "today's youth" are doomed. Check out this quote..."The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents...and are tyrants over their teachers." Know who said it? Socrates!


No comments: