Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Look what we did!

Last week (Friday?) I finished this. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I didn't follow the pattern completely when it came to finishing the neck band. It said to leave some of the seam open and use buttons to close it. I elected to just sew up the whole thing. It's a lot neater and will be a lot easier for Claire to put on and take off.

Elliot got these cool Lego robots on Monday night. He spent yesterday putting them together. Didn't he do a great job?! He's so smart. I helped him assemble the first one and he followed the directions in the book and put together the next two. I have to just brag here and say that the box said "age 6" and Elliot, smart and handsome boy that he is, is only 4 (and a half)! Isn't he just adorable? Hey! It's my blog! If I want to go on and on about my kids I will!!

No comments: