Sunday, March 12, 2006

Uh-Oh

Uh-Oh. This could become addictive. This is the second scarf I've made this week and it only took me about an hour. I realize that everyone else has already jumped on (and maybe off) the fuzzy, skinny scarf bandwagon, but I just started. It's just amazing that you can make something so pretty with so little effort! The color of this yarn is beautiful (Patons Allure- Sable)...like a champagne...very shimmery. The scarf is for my mom. She wears them year-round at work to keep the back of her neck warm. I made one last week out of the left over pink fuzzy from Danika's poncho and have one more to make out of black. Only ten stitches, garter stitch, it doesn't get any easier than that!! Time for church. Can you imagine me telling my husband I missed church because I was blogging (or worse yet, knitting!)?

No comments: