Thursday, February 23, 2006

Go figure!

I only have time for a brief hello this morning. It's nearly lunch time and I have to get something for Elliot (who is feeling a lot better today). I tried to surprise him by asking if he wanted to go to the new Curious George movie this afternoon. His response? "Nah...I just want to stay home." Go figure! I kept waiting for him to recover from his cold because I had been planning on taking him to the movie this week. It's not that often that I have the time or money to actually go to the theater. But, "nah...we'll just stay home".

Tonight is weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I have been on the program every day and exercised every week day like I planned. We'll see how it goes. I'm not real optimistic for some reason. I guess I just don't feel lighter. Go figure! I'll post an update tomorrow.

Watched American Idol last night. So far I'm not too terribly impressed with anyone, but some of the performances Monday night (the women) and last night (the men) were okay. Everyone in my family has their favorite and Keith has done a whole post about his opinion. I guess I pretty much agree. More on AI later.

One more thing. My husband has delighted in informing me that apparantly Jude Law, who I think is just absolutely lovely, is having some kind of fling or something with Jessica Simpson.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Not that I personally have anything against Jessica Simpson. She may be the sweetest girl in the world and she certainly is pretty. So why does this bother me so much? It's just so...obvious. I guess I'm disappointed in Jude for going for the blonde bombshell type.
Sienna Miller, Law's ex-fiance is beautiful and talented. I know he cheated on her with the nanny (???????). Perhaps dear Jude just doesn't have a brain in his head. Oh well...he's awfully nice to look at! Go figure!

1 comment:

Anny said...

Jude Law and Jesica Simpson? Actually, I can see that. They're both fun and easy going. I'm happy for them.

So, how's the Olympic knitting coming along? So close to the finish line...